The vision is to develop the personality and life skills of volunteers through Community Services.
The motto of National Service Scheme is “NOT ME BUT YOU” in view of making the youth inspired
in service of the people and hence NSS aims education through community service and community
service through education.
- To identify, understand and resolve the problem of community through social services.
- To develop the relation with the community in which they are going to work.
- To make the aware of community issues to the students and involve public in it for solving.
Activities organized by NSS:
- Blood donation camp
- Tree plantation
- Awareness about road safety
- Organization of special camps
- Organization of Yuva Saptaah
- Implementation of Clean India Campaign
- To develop leadership quality among the student.
- To develop personality and life skills of students.
- To put up current issues of society
- Develop good citizenship among the students to maintain the hormony of society.
- Awareness about Blood Donation and AIDS.
Assistant Professor Mr. Jayram Sunil Pawar
Assistant Professor Mrs. Surekha Vitthal Deshmukh
Profile of Department of NSS:
National Service Scheme is the outcome of the idea of our father of nation; Mahatma Gandhi.
The scheme was indented to realize the student their social responsibility and use their strength
for the development of the society as well as to bring out the overall development of the student
by enhancing their life skills. The scheme is implemented in India from 1969, in each university and
college affiliated to them. Scheme is under the observation of Department of Youth Affairs and Sport,
Government of India.The extension and outreach activity of the collage is carried out under the NSS
Unit,which was established in the academic year 2013-2014. The vision of unit is develop the
awareness of social responsibility and to create good citizens of the society;so as to maintain
the socio – economical balance.
|Student participation in NSS