INTERNAL QUALITY ASSURANCE CELL (IQAC)
The college Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) was established on 21 June. 2017 since quality enhancement is a continuous process, the IQAC will become a part of the institution’s system and work towards the realization of the goals of quality enhancement and sustenance. The prime task of the IQAC is to develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic improvement in the overall performance of institutions. For this, during the pre-accreditation period, it will channelize all efforts and measures of the institution towards promoting its holistic academic excellence.
The primary aim of IQAC is
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through the internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
- IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for Ensuring the timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks.
- The relevance and quality of academic and research programmes; Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society.
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of the evaluation procedures.
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services.
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad.
Some of the functions expected of the IQAC are
- Development and application of quality benchmarks/parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters of higher education.
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality-related themes and promotion of quality circles.
- Documentation of the various programmes/activities leading to quality improvement.
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices.
- Development and maintenance of an institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality.
- Development of Quality Culture in the institution.
- Arrange quality audit of institution.
IQAC will facilitate / contribute :
- Ensure the heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
SR. NO. Name Designation 1 Prin. Kurumkar D.C.-(Principal) Chairman 2 Hon. Pharate Patil M.R.-(Management Representative) Member 3 Hon. Pharate Patil D.V.-( Nominee from Local Society) Member 4 Mr. Kudale S.P. –(Nominee from Alumni) Member 5 Mr.Gavali Tejas- (Nominee from student) Member 6 Hon. Pharate Patil S.V.- (Industrialist/stake holder) Member 7 Mr. Nikat N.B. –(Administrative Officer) Member 8 Asst.Prof. Pawar J.S. –(Teacher Representative ) Member 9 Asst.Prof. Deshmukh S.V. –(Teacher Representative ) Member 10 Asst.Prof. Taware B.S. (Co coordinator) 11 Asst.Prof. Shitole R.A. (Coordinator)